A day out in London sponsored by Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Big Bus Tour and Planet Hollywood gathered together a great number of travel bloggers in the London area, some of which I had a chance to chat and network with.
Closer to the end of the night, me, The Dancing Traveller – “exploring the world one leap at a time” met Emily, The Cosy Traveller “exploring the world one cup of tea at a time” – it was fate!
Even better, Emily from The Cosy Traveller has just nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award.
This is an award given to fellow bloggers to show appreciation for new blogs that they’ve enjoyed reading and think deserve a mention.
So nice to be nominated, and even better to answer some great questions about my travels, so thank you Emily!
11 random facts about me
- I spent a summer working for a white water rafting company, with free trips down the river whenever I liked!
- I’m left handed
- I’ve never broken a bone
- I spent a year living in China as a professional ballet dancer and teacher
- I love every single type of cheese there is. End of story.
- I served a year as an AmeriCorps volunteer in the mountains of North Carolina
- I’m addicted to Starbucks
- I’m about to hit 30 countries travelled to right in time for my 30th birthday!
- My mom works as a vineyard wedding planner and I’ve grown up (from 21!) loving wine and vineyards
- Huge fan of bluegrass music, with my favourite band being Avett Brothers. I loved them before anyone else did!
- I love to paint